In the first week I named my blog “Flourishing Path” thinking that the Web Skill Course would be a prosperous walk, ….and it WAS!!! I am grateful to my good fortune to get the chance to walk along the fruitful path of the Building Teacher Skills through Interactive Web course gathering wonderful flowers to create bunches of things I learned.
I have shown a constant concern for how to deliver new forms of instruction accommodating students’ needs so that they can meet the requirements of the rapidly changing, challenging society. This course made me recognize that despite my aspiring approach towards teaching English, my former instructional practice still remained moving within rather narrow bounds.
Since I had been a real beginner relating my technology competence, I sometimes felt alarmed before the technology related tasks. Throughout the course I was thinking to myself that each step of it has been established to serve my professional needs. So I always looked at the assignments including readings, the tasks, the deadlines and the guidelines with an open mind knowing that they are subjected to "building my teacher skills". Being aware of that the external requirements always transformed into my inner needs and expectations, especially when they were reinforced by the successful submitting of the assignment , and of course, by the safe, inspiring and helpful learning environment provided by the dedicated UO staff and my dear colleagues.
Besides a lot of benefits that it means for my profession, my completing the course holds a personal message as well. As I am not in the young age group in our class, I guess, 3 months ago I did not dare to envision such changes in my life. Now I say it is never too late to begin something new and challenging which enrich my life.. For getting through with the course I am extremely grateful to the Web Skill Team of the American English Institute at the University of Oregon and especially to Robert, my inspiring instructor and my devoted classmates
Furthermore, as the e-course scholarship by RELO (Regional English Language Office), US Embassy, Budapest Hungary made it possible for me to join the e-course, I cannot express in words how thankful I am to the RELO assistant, namely Mr Gergo Santha in Budapest for offering this precious opportunity for me.





Hello Ildiko,
ReplyDeleteNow we've got lots of useful tools to use in our lessons. I think all of got a lot of very useful information. It was nice to be tyogether in one class.
Good Luck!
Merry Christmas and as Happy New Year!
Egle
Dear Egle,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your words.
It was a honor for me to be in one class with you.
Good luck to you as well.
Blessed Christmas Time!
Ildiko